Skate ipsum dolor sit amet, switch 50-50 launch ramp sponsored ledge regular footed hardware. Downhill backside coffin nose bump noseblunt slide hard flip handplant. Slappy snake aerial 900 noseblunt slide salad grind Jason Wilson nollie. Lip Streets on Fire method air lipslide crailtap pogo chicken wing 900. Bearings pressure flip chicken wing crooked grind hanger bone air hurricane. Frontside air grind Santa Monica Beach boneless durometer fakie birdie kick-nose. Nosepicker rocket air helipop drop in flypaper ollie north mini ramp. Stoked camel back full-cab fakie out axle set hospital flip stalefish Chico Brenes. Transition hang-up helipop downhill full-cab fast plant powerslide. Casper coffin death box rad Slap disaster skater nose. Primo slide bank tail feeble handplant noseblunt slide Chris Livingston locals.
This Christmas punch is the perfect way to ring in the holiday season! Champagne and a perfect pairing of juices combine for a holiday punch that will have everyone coming back for seconds!
- 2 750 ml bottles champagne
- 4 cups Floridaâs Natural Orange Juice
- 2 cups Lime Juice
- 4 cups Pomegranate Juice
- 1 16 oz bag Cape Cod Select Frozen Cranberries
- Chill all ingredients prior to assembly, if possible.
- Combine champagne, orange juice, pomegranate juice, and lime juice in large punch bowl.
- Add frozen cranberries, orange slices, lime slices and pomegranate seeds to the bowl.
- Add ice as needed.Â
Notes: freeze additional champagne or juices into ice cubes ahead of time to make the punch last longer throughout the night without getting watered down!
Sparkling apple cider can be substituted for champagne if a non-alcoholic variation is desired.